Maco is a superior product for the type of PVDF is more destined for outdoors. With 3 Layer Coating technology is the best at the moment. Aluminum Composite Panel (ACP) with MACO brand coated PVDF consists of two high-quality aluminum sheets and panel cores filled with thermoplastic polyethylene material (refractory polyethylene) processed under constant pressure and high temperature. The aluminum front side is coated with Kynar 500 PVDF paint, for finishing composite panel products that are strong and durable. Composite Panel Maco ACP PVDF offers more opportunities for designers and architects for creative and individual planning. Materials can be easily fabricated and installed for constructions, buildings, and residential homes, as a versatile exterior material. Advantages and Characteristics:
- Great, strong, and durable rust resistance.
- Various colors are attractive and resistant to weather.
- The surface coating is smooth and resistant to pressure.
- High formability and stability.
- Simple individual design and processing.
- Lightweight even in large panel sizes.
- Flat panel with good torque strength.
- As a good sound insulation and heat.
Maco ACP PVDF is available in a range of solid, metallic, sparkling colors and there is also a new color featuring mable, wood, and metal themes produced with a unique coil panel coating system.